PDF Proposal for Senior housing on Margaret Street.
tabbed child pages
Recent updates. View more planning updates.
Notice of a public meeting to inform the public of a proposed zoning bylaw amendment for McDonald Drive.
Notice of a public meeting to inform the public of a proposed zoning bylaw amendment for Armory Street.
The Township of Johnson is accepting applications for membership on the Economic Development Committe.
Link to the Desbarats to Echo Bay Planning Board Website.
Notice of a Public Open House for a New Official Plan for the Desbarats to Echo Bay Planning Area, Tuesday, April 30, 5-7PM, Laird Hall, 3 Pumpkin Point Rd.
Applications for a building permit can be completed and either mailed, emailed to email@example.com or dropped off at the Township Office. Once received they will be processed and prepared for issuance. Please note that until further notice, Provincial regulations do not allow us to issue these permits subject to certain exceptions.
The Township will issue an invoice for the cost of the permit until such time as the COVID-19 matter has concluded.
Desbarats to Echo Bay Planning Board information and applications available here: http://www.tarbutt.ca/planning-board.html
For more information on the Ontario Building Code visit http://www.mah.gov.on.ca/Page8491.aspx
Downloadable forms and applications are listed below for a number of services. If you don’t see what you’re looking for here, please contact us.
No Forms Here Yet, Stay Posted…
Facility Review Reports 2021
MMAH – Financial Information Return – Ontario
Every municipality in the Province must complete and submit a Financial Information Return (FIR) to the Ministry each year. To visit the webpage, click here. Search FIR and select MMAH – Financial Information Return, and find your Municipality.
- 2014 Financial Statements
Click here to visit the Desbarats to Echo Bay Planning Board website.
- KPMG – Service Delivery & Operational Review
- Official Plan Final Version Oct 2010
- Map of Official Plan
Site Plan By-Law
Previous Site Plan By-law has been repealed and replaced as of April 21, 2021
Lake Management Planning Desbarats Lake
- 2014 Desbarats Lake Full Report – Prepared By: Michalski Nielsen Associates Ltd.
- Johnson Drinking Water Quality Management
Desbarats Drinking Water System Annual Reports
- Drinking Water System Waterworks Annual Summary Report 2020
- 2020-02-18 DSB Report to Owner
- Drinking Water System Waterworks Annual & Summary Report 2019
- Drinking Water System Waterworks Annual & Summary Report 2018
- Annual-Summary-Report 2016.pdf
- Water Quality Policy
Asset (Capital) Plan
- 2020 Bridge and Culvert Inspection report
- 2018 Biennial Bridge and Culvert Inspection Report
- Township of Johnson Asset Management Plan
- Appendix A Desbarats Drinking Water System Financial Plan #275-301 – Shelby Environmental Services
Township of Johnson Town Hall Meeting Presentations, February 24/2020
- Mayor Presentation_A 2020 Review of Johnson Township_V 3
- Meeting_Clerk Presentation_C Wray Feb 24 2020
Township of Johnson Economic Development Strategic Plan
East Algoma Economic Development Strategic Plan
- Johnson Integrity Commissioner Report 2021
- Request for Information – Adopted April 20 2016
- Water Quality Policy
- COVID-19 Return To Work Plan Rev 2 July 9 2020
- 4227_001_Water_Sewer_fee_Collection Bylaw 2021
- Accessibility Plan, Corp. of Johnson
- Multi-Year Accessibility Plan and Policies