Water & Sewer Committee
If you are interested in being on the Water and Sewer Committee please email or call the Township Office at (705) 782-6601 ext. 0, 204.
Water and sewer billing is on a monthly basis.
Residential/ Commercial Rates
Water meters are read at the first of each quarter and the resulting bills state the usage for the previous quarter. The bill is comprised of the flat rate plus any overages.
- Water – $68.50/month Residential/ $78.50/month Commercial – based on 15 cubic meters per month
- Sewer – $30/month
- The usage/consumption value is the difference between the current meter reading and the previous meter reading.
- The township is responsible for pumps, scheduled pump-outs and maintenance of the water meters. The homeowner is responsible for any additional pump-outs, pump and meter changes due to household mishaps such as toys being flushed in system and pipes freezing that in turn would damage the pumps &/or meters.
- Family – every 4 years
- Single/Couple – every 5 years
- Businesses – every 5 years