Johnson Twp/Cu-Jo Memorial Family Hockey Tournament, March 22, 23
- 2 Divisions: Competitive and Recreational
- Non-competitive teams must have 5 members Female and/or under 16 and/or over 65, (one of these on ice at all time)
- Players should be 13yrs or older
- 3-games guaranteed; all games at Johnson Township Community Centre Arena
- JTCC Hall will be open during Tournament and for after-Tournament Festivities
- Bar Service will be provided Friday night 7PM to Midnight and Saturday 1PM to 1AM by the Royal Canadian Legion, Branch 211 (Legion reserves the right to close the Bar if attendance is low)
- The Arena canteen will be open during the tournament with a special menu
- Proceeds to support the Johnson Township Recreation Volunteer Scholarship for graduating CASS student.
- Registering Teams should contact Pat O’Gorman at 782 6601, ext 1-205.