Summer Employment Opportunities
Corporation of the Township of Johnson
Now Accepting Resumes for Summer Job Opportunities
(Please note extension to Wednesday, June 10 for submissions of Resumes)
Youth from 15 to 29 years of age
· Have some experience and basic skills in: grass cutting, painting, basic maintenance, sports & recreation, event management, Word/Excel/desktop publishing; working with children may be an asset.
· Have excellent social, communication and organizational skills
· Be self-motivated and a team player
· Be able to work flexible hours during community activities
· Be able to operate grass cutting machinery; training will be provided.
Only those candidates accepted for interviews will be contacted.
One position may extend to October 1, 2020 at 20 hours/week; all youth 15-29 are eligible for this position including those not returning to school.
Note: The Township of Johnson operates in compliance with the advice, recommendations and instructions of public health officials, including any advice, recommendations or instructions on physical distancing, cleaning or disinfecting. These directives may affect the duties and responsibilities of the youth employee.
Resumes will be accepted by email, mail or in person until Wednesday, June 10, 2020, 4:30PM, at
Township of Johnson
Summer Job Opportunities
1 Johnson Dr., PO Box 160
Desbarats, ON P0R 1E0
More info: 705 782 6601 ext 1205. Please click HERE to download a pdf copy of this advertisement.