North Channel Baseball/Soccer Registration 2018
Slo-Pitch PROGRAM Deadline for registration – April 6*
- May/June, All teams are Co-ed. All regular season games occur during the week
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, Novice & Intermediate
- Mondays and Wednesdays, Seniors and Juniors.
- Year end tournaments completed by June 22/23weekend
- FEE – $25/first child, $20/subsequent child, includes shirt ($5 discount if child will be using a team shirt from previous years) Shirts can be used for baseball and/or soccer.
- For T-ball: $10/first child, $5/ subsequent child – Team shirts are not required for this age groups
- NOTE: As last year, there will be scheduled games for the Intro to 3 Pitch team, once a week, days tba.
- WE NEED COACHES – this volunteer-led program cannot operate without parent/sibling/guardian coaches and officials – please contact the Rec Office if you can help out!
|Intro to 3Pitch
Gr 9 to 12+
+Anyone turning 19 in 2018 is eligible.
SOCCER PROGRAM – Deadline for Registrations: April 6*
- Co-ed, please see Division info below for child eligibility by Year of Birth
- Div 1 to 3 games on Tuesday and Thursday; NO tournament this year, standings will be kept and playoffs will occur on week nights at the end of July. Townships will be restricted to TWO teams per division, so late registrations may not be accepted.
- Division 4 games on Mondays and Wednesdays. Intro program TBA.
- FEE: $20/first child, $15/subsequent children includes shirt ($5 discount if child will be using a team shirt from previous years. Shirts can be used for baseball and/or soccer.
Intro to Soccer – Year of Birth 2013, 2014 (JK and entering JK)
Division 1 – Year of Birth ’11, ’12 (SK, Grade 1)
Division 2 – Year of Birth ’08, ’09, ’10 (Grade 2,3,4)
Division 3 – Year of Birth ’05, ’06, ’07(Grade 5, 6, 7,)
Division 4 (Senior) – all Grade 8-12 students including those graduating